Rampant Christian deceptive conversion of Hindus Recommendations to Stop Conversions and start reconversions Part - 2
The Christian historian, Dr. T. R. De Souza has written extensively about the atrocities Portuguese Christians inflicted on Hindus. According to him at least from 1540 onwards, ‘All the Hindu idols disappeared because all the temples were destroyed, their sites and building materials were fully utilized to erect new Christian Churches and chapels. Various viceregal and Church council decrees banished the Hindu priests from the Portuguese territories; the public practices of Hindu rites including marriage rites, were banned; the State took upon itself the task of bringing up Hindu orphan children to raise them as Christian; the Hindus were denied many types of employment, while the converted Christians were preferred; it was ensured that the Hindus would not harass those who became Christians, and on the contrary, the Hindus were obliged to assemble in Churches to listen to preaching or to the refutation of their religion’.
The Big House with 200 cells
The Inquisition Laws filled 230 over pages. The place where the Inquisition was conducted was known as the Big House and the proceedings were always behind closed shutters and closed doors. The screams of agony of men, women, and children could be heard in the streets, in the stillness of the night, as they were brutally interrogated, flogged, and slowly dismembered in front of their relatives. Eyelids were sliced off and extremities were amputated so carefully that a person could remain conscious, even though the only thing that remained was his torso and a head.
Hindu Kush Mountains
'Hindu Kush' mountain located in Eastern Afghanistan means 'Hindu Slaughter' or 'Hindu Killer'. According the historythe Hindu culture flourished in that mountain range until about 1000AD. After Muslim leaders killed millions of Hindus on that mountain, it was deliberately named as 'Hindu Slaughter' by the Moslem conquerors, as a lesson to the future generations of Hindustan. Unfortunately, Hindus are completely ignorant of this tragic genocide.
Famous Quotations on Christianity
“Christianity has the rancor of the sick at its very core—the instinct against the healthy, against health. Everything that is well-constituted, proud, gallant and, above all, beautiful gives offence to its ears and eyes.”Friedrich Nietzsche
“Of all the systems of religion that were ever invented, there is none more derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory in itself, than this thing called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart torpid, or produces only atheists and fanatics.” Thomas Paine
"Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world."Francois Voltaire
"The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma."Abraham Lincoln
"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards humanity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half of the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support error and roguery all over the earth." Thomas Jefferson
"The bible is full of fairy tales and anyone who believes in the bible is unfit to be a parent or vote. ... (It) is a false book that must be burned and buried... Jehovah is no God, but a barbarous tribal idol.”George Bernard Shaw
During the past few centuries the most belligerent, the most aggressive, the most rapacious, the most power-drunk section of humanity has been precisely, the Christian Western world. During these centuries western Christendom had invaded all other continents; its armies followed by priests and merchants have subjugated, robbed or pillaged most of the non-Christians. Pitirim Sorokin
Bible says kill those who worship or serve OTHER GODS
If anybody worships other Gods such Hindu Gods: “thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God,” Deuteronomy 13:6
If anybody serves other Gods, Jesus commands: Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.Deuteronomy 13: 13
If anybody “hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; ….. shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.” Deuteronomy 17:3
Bible Verses that are offensive to Hindus
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), German philosopher, “I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct for revenge for which no expedient is sufficiently poisonous, secret, subterranean, petty-I call it the one mortal blemish of mankind. In Christianity neither morality nor religion comes into contact with reality at any point.
” Exodus 20:3-Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:4-Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exodus 20:5-Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the lord thy god am a jealous god, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exodus 20:23-Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold. I John 5:21- Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 2 Kings 17:35-…The lord had made a covenant, and charged them, saying, ye shall not fear other gods, nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them.
Deuteronomy7:25- The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the lord thy god.
Deuteronomy 4:24-For the lord thy god is a consuming fire, even a jealous god.
Deuteronomy 5:9 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
Deuteronomy 12:3 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.
Jeremiah 25:6 Do not follow other gods to serve and worship them; do not provoke me to anger with what your hands have made. Then I will not harm you.”
Exodus 23:13 “Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.
Exodus 23:24 Do not bow down before their gods or worship them or follow their practices. You must demolish them and break their sacred stones to pieces.
Exodus 34:13 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles. Numbers 33:52 Drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. Destroy all their carved images and their cast idols, and demolish all their high places.
Deuteronomy 7:5 This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles and burn their idols in the fire.
Deuteronomy 7:25 The images of their gods you are to burn in the fire. Do not cover the silver and gold on them, and do not take it for yourselves, or you will be ensnared by it, for it is detestable to the LORD your God.
Deuteronomy 12:4 You must not worship the LORD your God in their way.
Judges 2:2 and you shall not make a covenant with the people of this land, but you shall break down their altars.’ Yet you have disobeyed me. Why have you done this?
Zechariah 13:2 “On that day, I will banish the names of the idols from the land, and they will be remembered no more,” declares the LORD Almighty. “I will remove both the prophets and the spirit of impurity from the land.
All Hindus have to stand up for the TRUTH. Christians think that they have every right to convert Hindus into Christianity by any means possible but fail to give the same privilege to Hindus. Media has failed to investigate the conversion atrocities, allurement and deceptions. Media is the recipient of huge sums of money from Christian organizations. Consequently, they would not question the practices of Christianity or investigate the abuses of nuns by Church authorities, and sexual affairs of Bishops and Archbishops.
Hindus have to wake up to the real Christianity and what it says about Hindus and their practices. If they remain silent, they may be wiped out. If they do not open their eyes and if they fail to understand what Bible says about them, their very survival is at stake. Think before you participate or celebrate Christmas. Pope and many Christian leaders have already commanded their sheep to put a cross on India in the third millennium. They want to see India as a Christian nation the way they were able to Christianize both Americas, Europe and Africa. They are at it feverishly, relentlessly, ruthlessly, brutally, and persistently with almost unlimited resources flowing from Western countries.
Let us remember the words of Swami Vivekananda delivered at the Parliament of Religions, “Ye are the children of God, the sharers of immortal bliss, holy and perfect beings. Ye divinities on earth – sinners! It is a sin to call man so; it is a standing libel on human nature. Come up, lions! And shake off the delusion that you are sheep; you are souls immortal, spirits free, blest and eternal.”
Recommendations to Stop Conversion and start reconversion
- We should point out the difference between Hindu Dharma and other two Abrahamic religions. It would not be convincing if we only talk about the greatness and richness of our religion only. We should conduct courses on other religions the way other religions spend studying our religion for about two years.
- We should adopt some of the methods and technics other religions are using to attract our Hindus, especially Dalits. If we do not visit their neighborhoods, identify with them and make them feel part of our vasudaive Kurumba, we will continue to lose them day by day.
- We have to train the people as Priests from different varnas/ castes to manage their temples. They can speak their language, they know how to behave, how to mingle and what to say appropriately.
- All our Swamijis, Peethadhipathis and spiritual leaders should concentrate on conducting lectures in the Dalit or other minority communities and speak about all the stories that high light the stories of non-Brahmins who have contributed to the richness of culture. Talk about the Gods and Goddess, village Goddesses etc., to impress upon the fact that all the communities have been part of this big tent known as Hinduism.
- We all should try to see that all the illegal churches that are being built around all major Temples and also in villages creating havoc to the next door neighbors. TTD and other religious and organizations should take legal action against these illegal structures.
- Conduct different festivals, Satyanarayana pujas, Srinivasa Kalyanam, Sitarama Kalyanam, etc. in these Dalit and other minority communities to make them feel that they are Hindus. Explain the meaning of these festivals and their impact on the pluralistic nature of our religion. One size does not fit everybody.
- Vigorous efforts must be made to reconvert Christians inti Hinduism with few incentives including special visit to TTD or any major Temple of their choice.
- All Temples should send blessings, bhajan CDs and Prasadam to the families who are engaged or conducting major Samskaras of our Hindu tradition – birth ceremony, namakarana, annaprasana, aksharabhyasam, seemantham, engagement, marriage, sashtipurthi, death ceremony, etc.
- Visit hospitals where any member of the village or the neighborhood may be hospitalized and take Prasadam and blessings from the Temple.
- All Hindu Temples and organizations must work to repeal all the conditions that allow the minority colleges to have special quotas. As we know many of the Christian colleges convert almost all their students who were admitted on special quota.
- We need to have a Volunteers to monitor the employees of all Hindu Temples and find out how many of them are practicing Christianity through some sort surveillance.
- Develop mechanism to monitor the employees of Hindu Temples who are attending Christian Churches. Need a team of people to expose their real faith and how they are abusing our Hindu Temples.
- Also have team who can assigned to find out how the Christians tap these innocent Hindus. Need some documentation and video proof.
- Every Temple should start Sunday school for children of different age groups. Provide them with incentives to attend and eventually feel proud of the richness of our culture. Meals, uniform, and may be yearly school supplies.
- TIME LIMIT. Respond to any correspondence on a time basis. Approval or disapproval of any requests, release of funds and completion of the projects on a timely basis boosts the confidence and trust of Hindus in Hindu Temples and all other Hindu organizations. They should be role model for moral supremacy and ethical excellence.
- We need to have a TV Channel Discussing these and other issues relevant to the survival of Hinduism. This is the channel that will present the proper perspective of Hinduism, monitor the distorted views expressed by other channels or other leaders, challenge them and invite them to this new channel and expose their biases and prejudices.
- Licenses to outside shops doing business near or around Hindu Temples must be give only to Hindus.
- Hindu Temples must hire only Hindu contractors to procure Prasadam material.
- Similarly Business contracts or building contracts should be given only to Hindus.
- TTD should not contribute to any educational institutions that hire other religious people or that do not teach courses on Hinduism.
- TTD must train a brigade of Hindu missionaries who can stand in debate against Christian missionaries and expose their fraud and hypocrisy.
- Hindu Temples’ employees should be required to attend schools operated by Hindus or non-Christian schools.
- All the members attending this Sadassu and all the employees of Endowment Act should work to repeal the Endowment Act allowing Hindus to manage their Temples without any interference from the government. Christians and Muslims have that freedom of managing their religious places. Why can’t Hindus be given the same privilege and freedom to manage their own Hindu Temples?
- Let us make sure these Sadassus are not cancelled anymore and all those who assemble here will have the courage to stand up and be counted to save the Temples from the secular government.
GHHF expresses its gratitude to Sri P V R K Prasad Garu for inviting us to share our views. It is time to challenge the status quo and think Hindu and establish Hindu Nation. Jai Hind. Jai Bharat.
For Activities and Accomplishments of GHHF for 2015, Please Click Here.
As many of you know that SaveTemple Office was opened in June 2012 in Hyderabad. Office is located in Khairatabad. Four full time employees are working on the update of our website, Aalayavani Web Radio, Aalayavani magazine, conducting various activities to preserve and protect Hindu Temples and Culture. Our budget is approximately 2 lakh rupees per month. We request your generous donation to conduct activities to promote unity among Hindus and restore the glory of Hinduism.
Donate at: https://www.savetemples.org (click ‘Donate’ button on right side).
Where to send your DONATIONS?
Global Hindu Heritage Foundation
14726 Harmony Lane, Frisco, TX 75035.
Your donations are tax deductible. Our Tax ID: # 41-2258630
Any questions, call: Prakasarao Velagapudi 601-918-7111
Please subscribe to Save Temples Telegram channel at https://t.me/savetemples
GHHF Board of Directors:
Prakasarao Velagapudi PhD, (601-918-7111 cell), (601-856-4783 home); Prasad Yalamanchi (630-832-2665; 630-359-5041); Satya Dosapati (732-939-2060); Satya Nemana (732-762-7104); Sekhar Reddy (954-895-1947); Vinay Boppana (248-842-6964); Tulasichand Tummala (408-786-8357); Raju Polavaram, MD (919-959-6141); Nandini Velagapudi, PhD (601-942-2248); Rama Kasibhatla (678-570-1151); Shankar Adusumilli MD (919-961-9584); Sireesha Muppalla (631-421-8686); Prasad Garimella MD (770-595-8033); Raghavendra Prasad MD (214-325-1969); Murali Alloju MD (703-953-1122); Veeraiah Choudary Perni MD (330-646-8004); Vishnu Kalidindi MD; Srivas Chebrolu MD; Avadesh Agarwal; Sudheer Gurram MD; Rajendrarao Gavini MD; Srinath Vattam MD, Ravi Gandhi, Ramadevi Vadali, Kishore Kancharla, Ranjith Kumar Rikkala; Satish Kodeboyina; and Dr. Ghazal Srinivas, Honorary Brand Ambassador.
GHHF Dallas Core Group
Mahesh Rao Choppa (732-429-5217); ); Srinivas Pamidimukkala (832-444-6460); Gopal Ponangi (214-868-7538); Ram Yalamanchili (214-663-6363); Ravi Pattisam (617-304-3577); Krishna Athota (214-912-3724); Sesharao Boddu (972-489-6949}; P. Viswanadham, PhD (972-355-7107); I V Rao (214-284-6227); Rajesh Veerapaneni (773-704-0405); Sunil T Patel (214-293-4740); Vijay Kollapaneni (818-325-9576); Ghanashyam Kakadia (469-583-1682); R K Panditi (972-516-8325); Viswas Mudigonda (972-814-5961); Srikanth Akula (952-334-9990); Kalyan Jarajapu (972-896-8352); Sitaram Panchagnula (714-322-3430); Vasanth Suri (408-239-3436); Phani Aduri (214-774-2139); Konda Srikanth (214-500-5890); Siva Agnoor (214-542-661).